Payroll Bureau Dublin for Nursing Home & Healthcare Payrolls
Payrolls in the healthcare industry whether it is care home or nursing home often have a high staff turnover, a mixture of weekly and monthly pay types, varying hours and overtime payments.
Dublin based Clear Group have a great deal of experience handling payrolls for care homes, nursing homes and private hospitals across Dublin and the surrounding counties.
We are highly experienced dealing with the payroll challenges these types of businesses face.
The type of challenges these businesses experience:
- High staff turnover – large numbers of varying paid workers.
- Foreign workers – dealing with employees from overseas can often cause issues with names, ID and bank accounts
- Bank staff – often a care or nursing home will have a number of “bank staff” on their books who only work occasionally giving rise to PAYE complications, employment issues and P45 complications.
- 4 weekly payroll cycles – This sector often operates in 4 weekly cycles for management reporting purposes with resulting variable pay dates each month
- Management information – the profitability of a home depends on monitoring against tight margins. We can assist by providing payroll reports by departmental and role giving you exactly the payroll information that you need.
Clear Group Payroll Bureau pride themselves on offering cost-effective payroll services that are tailored to the individual needs of each client.
Clear Group Payroll Bureau service offers a hassle free and cost-effective solution to your payroll management needs. Get in touch today to see how they can help your business.
Call Us on + 353 1 968 0663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org