Payroll Bureau Dublin for the Security Industry
At Dublin based Clear Group we process payroll for many security businesses across Dublin and are very aware of their specific payroll needs.
Whether you are already outsourcing your payroll, or looking to outsource for the first time, Clear Group Payroll Bureau offers a flexible, fully managed service tailored to fit the needs of your business.
Working with all types of businesses in the security sector from those who supply burglar alarms to security guards, our team of payroll experts deliver a professional, yet friendly service; safe hands for your payroll obligations.
The security industry face a number of challenges with its employees and typical issues facing a security payroll would include –
- High staff turnover – large numbers of workers often means a high staff turnover.
- Shift work patterns – varying shift patterns, hours and overtime add complexity
- Foreign workers – working with employees from overseas can often cause issues with names, ID and bank accounts
- Occasional staff – often security companies will have a number of “occasional staff” on their books who only work occasionally giving rise to PAYE complications, employment issues and P45 complications.
- Multisite Analysis – with teams working across multiple sites, having management information about your employees attendance, hours and site profitability can help security businesses control costs.
We have many clients in this sector and a wide range of experience in this sector and have developed a range of payroll services to meet these needs.
If you’re looking for a payroll bureau service that won’t confuse you with jargon, you’ve come to the right place. At Clear Group, we’re proud of the service that we offer, and pride ourselves on our ability to talk in a language that everybody understands. When you outsource your payroll duties to a firm such as ourselves, you require a clear understanding of what it going on at all times, and we believe you won’t find better communication elsewhere.
Call Us on + 353 1 968 0663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org