Do You Need to Operate a Payroll in Ireland?
If you are located overseas, and you have employees working in Ireland, Clear Group can manage your complete payroll needs. Talk to us today by calling + 353 1 968 0663, or click here to send us an email.
Operating a payroll in a new country can be complex, and require a significant investment of time and training. Understanding local payroll legislation, rules and regulations can be problematic, unless you have speciality training, and work experience in the jurisdiction.
Clear Group specialises in Irish payroll. We can help you set up, and manage, your complete payroll function in Ireland. We know all the rules and regulations and will take care of everything – ensuring you can provide a proficient payroll service to each of your international employees.
How we can help you?
- Registering as an overseas employer in Ireland
- Irish Tax advice for your company, and for your employees, to ensure maximum tax savings
- Pensions, Private Health Care, Company Car Payments
- Direct payment to your employees in Euro.
- Currency transfers, which means you can pay employees in Ireland, directly from your own bank account.
Why work with us?
- Expert local knowledge, and a high-quality payroll service in Ireland
- Confidence that your payroll is compliant with Irish payroll legislation and tax law
- A single contact person within Clear Group ensuring you receive a personal service and have direct access to the person processing your payroll
- Secure in the knowledge your payroll will run efficiently and effectively.
- Support for your employees in Ireland
- Reporting to your accounts department
- Payslip delivery to employees, plus tax and social security reporting and payments.
Call Us on + 353 1 968 0663 or email email@example.com